Terms and Conditions
- 1. Proem. By entering and using this Internet portal, whose domain name is www.didiamant.com owned by Europa Asia México SA de CV., Which hereinafter may be called Dídiamant® and/or Europa Asia México SA de CV., the user is accepting the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE contained in this agreement and expressly declares their acceptance using electronic means for this purpose, in terms of the provisions of article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code. In case of not fully and completely accepting the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user must refrain from accessing, using and observing the website www.didiamant.com. In the event that the user accesses, uses and observes the website www.didiamant.com, it will be considered as an absolute and express acceptance of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE stipulated herein. The sole use of said Internet page gives the general public the status of user (hereinafter referred to as the "user" or "users") and implies full and unconditional acceptance of each and every one of the conditions. general and particular included in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE published by Europa Asia México SA de CV. at the same time the user accesses the website. Any modification to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE will be made when the owner of the same, in this case Europa Asia México SA de CV., Deems it appropriate, being the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that they are aware of such modifications.
- 2. Agreement. Adhesion agreement for the use of the Internet page www.didiamant.com that they celebrate: on the one hand, Europa Asia México SA de CV. and, on the other, the user, subjecting both parties to the provisions of this document.
- 3. Licences.
- a) By virtue of the celebration of this agreement, Europa Asia México SA de CV. give and grants the user the non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view and use the website www.didiamant.com in accordance with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE set forth herein. For the purposes of this agreement, the parties agree that "user" will be understood as any person of any nature who enters the website www.didiamant.com and / or any of the sub-pages that display their content and / or the person of any nature that registers and / or uses any of the services offered through said page.
- b) The user may only print and / or copy any information contained or published on the website www.didiamant.com exclusively for personal use, the commercial use of such information is strictly prohibited. In case of being a legal person, it will be subject to the provisions of article 148, section IV of the Federal Copyright Law.
- c) The reprinting, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic reproduction or by any other means, partial or total, of any information, document or graphic that appears on the website www.didiamant.com, for any use other than personal does not Commercial is expressly prohibited to the user, unless he has the prior written authorization of Europa Asia México SA de CV.
- 4. Rules for the use of the website www.didiamant.com.The user and Europe Asia México SA de CV. agree that the use of the website www.didiamant.com will be subject to the following rules:
- 1. Information contained in the website www.didiamant.com. The user acknowledges and accepts that the information published or contained in said site will be clearly identified in such a way that it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by Europa Asia México SA de CV. or by its suppliers.
- 2. However, the information, concepts and opinions published on said site do not necessarily reflect the position of Europa Asia México SA de CV., Nor of its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees and concessionaires (hereinafter the "affiliates") . For this reason, Europa Asia México SA de CV. is not responsible for any of the information, opinions and concepts that are issued on the referred website. In this case, the user is recommended to consult a specialist and / or professional in the field. Likewise, Europa Asia México SA de CV. is not responsible for the information contained in the Internet page, including the subpages, with the understanding that the use and monitoring of it is at the risk and responsibility of the user.
- 3. Europa Asia México SA de CV. reserves the right to block access or partially or totally remove all information, communication or material that in its sole judgment may be: i) abusive, defamatory or obscene; ii) fraudulent, contrived or deceptive; iii) violation of copyrights, trademarks, confidentiality, industrial secrets or any intellectual property rights of a third party; iv) offensive or; v) that in any way contravenes the provisions of this agreement. If the user wishes to obtain more information on a specific topic provided by Europa Asia México SA de CV. or its suppliers should consult directly with each of them, as appropriate, and / or with a specialist in the matter.
- 4. The user acknowledges that Europa Asia México SA de CV. does not previously control or censor the content available on the Internet page. For this reason, Europa Asia México SA de CV. does not assume any responsibility for the content provided to said page by independent providers or outside of Europa Asia México SA de CV. and does not have editorial control over the content, information and / or material generated and / or provided by third parties. All opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available to the public by third parties, belong to their respective author and Europa Asia México SA de CV. assumes no responsibility for it. Similarly, Europa Asia México SA de CV. does not guarantee the accuracy, veracity, comprehensiveness and / or usefulness of any content provided by such third parties. Additionally, Europa Asia México SA de CV. is not responsible for nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, veracity and / or reliability of any opinion, information, advice or statement expressed by Europa Asia México SA de CV. Through its website and under no circumstances Europa Asia México SA de CV. will be responsible for any damage and / or loss, direct or indirect, caused by virtue of the trust that the user places in information obtained through its website. Europa Asia México SA de CV. reserves the right to delete or modify the content of this page that, in the sole judgment of Europa Asia México SA de CV., does not comply with its standards or that could be contrary to the current legal system and, therefore, will not be responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
- 5. Formats. Users acknowledge that, by providing the personal information required in any of the services provided on this website, they grant Europa Asia México SA de CV. the authorization indicated in article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law. In all cases, users will respond for the veracity of the information provided to Europa Asia México SA de CV. Likewise, for the provision of services, the user also agrees to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for this purpose.
- 6. Copyright and Industrial Property. Europa Asia México SA de CV., The website www.didiamant.com, its logos and all the material that appears on said site, are trademarks, domain names, trade names and artistic works owned by their respective owners and are protected by international treaties and applicable laws on intellectual property and copyright. The copyright on the content, organization, collection, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and in general any information contained or published on the website www.didiamant.com are duly protected in favor of Europa Asia México SA de CV., Its affiliates, suppliers and / or their respective owners, in accordance with the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property. The user is expressly prohibited from modifying, altering or deleting, either in whole or in part, the notices, trademarks, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos or in general any indication that refers to the ownership of the information contained in the site indicated. In the event that the user transmits to Europa Asia México SA de CV. any information, programs, applications, software or in general any material that requires to be licensed through the website www.didiamant.com, the user grants with this act to Europa Asia México SA de CV. a perpetual, universal, free, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license, which includes the rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display and perform them publicly. The provisions of the preceding paragraph will also apply to any other information that the user sends or transmits to Europa Asia México SA de CV., Including, without limitation, ideas to renew or improve the website www.didiamant.com, either that these have been included in any space of the indicated page or by virtue of other means or modes of transmission known or that will be developed in the future. Therefore, the user expressly waives with this act to carry out any action, demand or claim against Europa Asia México SA de CV., Its affiliates or suppliers for any current or eventual violation of any copyright or intellectual property derived from the information, programs, applications, software, ideas and other material that the user himself sends to the website www.didiamant.com It is our policy to act against violations that in terms of intellectual property could be generated or originated as stipulated in legislation and other applicable intellectual property laws, including the elimination or blocking of access to material that is subject to activities that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties. In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the content that is found or is introduced on said site www.didiamant.com and / or any of its services, violates their intellectual property rights, they must send a notification to the following address email@example.com, ein which they indicate: i) true personal data (name, address, telephone number and email address of the claimant); ii) autograph signature with the personal data of the owner of the intellectual property rights; iii) precise and complete indication of the content (s) protected by the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, as well as the location of said violations on the aforementioned website; iv) express and clear statement that the introduction of the content (s) indicated (s) has been made without the consent of the owner of the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed; v) express, clear statement under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content (s) constitutes a violation of said rights.
- 7. Advertising material. The user acknowledges and accepts that Europa Asia México SA de CV. is an independent organization of third-party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, advertisements and other advertising or promotional material (hereinafter "advertising material") may be published on the website www.didiamant.com The user acknowledges and accepts that the advertising material is not part of the main content that is published on said site. Likewise, you acknowledge and accept with this act that this material is protected by applicable laws on intellectual and industrial property.
8. Denial of guarantees.The user agrees that the use of the website www.didiamant.com is done at their own risk and that the services and products provided and offered there are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Europa Asia México SA de CV. does not guarantee that the indicated page satisfies the user's requirements or that the services offered therein are uninterrupted, safe or error-free. Europa Asia México SA de CV. does not guarantee or endorse in any way the veracity, precision, legality, morality or any other characteristic of the content of the material published on the website www.didiamant.com Europa Asia México SA de CV. is released from any responsibility and conditions, both express and implicit, in relation to the services and information contained or available on or through this website; including, without limitation:
- a) The availability of use of the website www.didiamant.com
- b) The absence of viruses, errors, deactivators or any other contaminating material or with destructive functions in the information or programs available on or through this page or, in general, any fault on said site.
- c) Notwithstanding the foregoing, Europa Asia México SA de CV. or its suppliers may update the content of the page constantly, so the user is asked to take into account that some information published or contained in or through this website may have become obsolete and / or contain inaccuracies or typographical or spelling errors.
9. Limitations on liability.Up to the maximum allowed by applicable laws, Europa Asia México SA de CV. It will not be responsible, in any case, for direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages that in any way derive from or are related to:
- a) The use or execution of the website www.didiamant.com, with the delay or lack of availability of use of Europa Asia México SA de CV.
- b) The provision or lack thereof of services of any information or graphics contained or published on or through the indicated site.
- c) The updating or lack of updating of the information.
- d) La alteración o modificación, total o parcial, de la información después de haber sido incluida en dicho sitio.
- e) Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on the website or through the links that are eventually included on this site.
- f) The supply or lack of supply than the other services, all the above assumptions will be in force, even in the cases in which Europa Asia México SA de CV has been notified or advised. about the possibility that such damages could be caused.
- 10. Modifications to the website. Europa Asia México SA de CV. may at any time and when it deems appropriate, without the need to notify the user, make corrections, additions, improvements or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases and other elements of said site www.didiamant.com , without this giving rise or right to any claim or compensation, nor that this implies recognition of any responsibility in favor of the user.
11. Modifications to the agreement.Europa Asia México SA de CV. reserves the right to modify the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of this agreement at any time, such modifications being effective immediately by means of:
- a) The publication on the website www.didiamant.com of the modified agreement.
- b) Notification to the user about said modifications through the website.
DIn this way, the user agrees to review said agreement periodically in order to keep abreast of said modifications. However, the foregoing, each time the user accesses the indicated site, it will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the modifications of this agreement.
- 12. Additional terms and conditions. Occasionally, Europa Asia México SA de CV. may add to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE of this agreement additional provisions related to specific areas or new services that are provided on or through the website www.didiamant.com (hereinafter "additional terms"), which will be published in the specific areas or new services of said site for your reading and acceptance. The user acknowledges and accepts that these additional terms form an integral part of this agreement for all legal purposes that may arise.
- 13. Cession of rights. Europa Asia México SA de CV. may, at any time and when it deems it appropriate, assign all or part of its rights and obligations derived from this agreement. By virtue of this assignment, Europa Asia México SA de CV. will be released from any obligation in favor of the user, established in this agreement.
14. Compensation. The user agrees to indemnify Europa Asia México SA de CV., Its affiliates, suppliers, vendors and advisers for any action, demand or claim (including legal fees and legal costs) derived from any breach by the user to this agreement; including, without limitation, any of those derived from:
- a) Any aspect related to the use of the website www.didiamant.com
- b) The information contained or available on or through said site or insults, defamation or any other conduct in violation of this agreement by the user in the use of the indicated website.
- c) The violation of applicable laws or international treaties related to copyright or intellectual property, contained or available on, or through said website.
15. Termination.Europa Asia México SA de CV. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, and without the need for notice or notification to the user, to:
- a) Definitively terminate this agreement.
- b) Discontinue or definitively stop publishing the website www.didiamant.com without any liability for Europa Asia México SA de CV., Its affiliates or suppliers.
- 16. Subsistence. These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, as well as the additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersede any other agreement or agreement previously entered into. Any clause or provision of this agreement, as well as the additional terms, legally declared invalid, will be eliminated or modified at the option of Europa Asia México SA de CV., In order to correct its defect or defect. However, the rest of the clauses or provisions will maintain their force, obligation and validity.
- 17. No waiver of rights. Inactivity on the part of Europa Asia México SA de CV., Its affiliates or suppliers to exercise any right or action derived from this agreement, shall at no time be interpreted as a waiver of said rights or actions.
- 18. Applicable law and jurisdiction. This agreement will be subject to and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws and before the courts of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico.
19. Additional Provisions.
- a) The weight of the mounts is approximate. It can vary up to 2 grams.
- b) The time to make a claim for a manufacturing defect in the products is 30 calendar days from the day your purchase was made.
- c) Dídiamant® reserves the right to cancel your order in the event of a price error.
- d) Dídiamant® Periodically publishes merchandise offering certain prices, this price corresponds to UNIQUE pieces, and for this condition, Dídiamant® does not undertake to replicate them, so that, at the moment that said article is sold, the offer remains without effect (with respect to the price) given this characteristic of the publication. Dídiamant® is not obliged for any reason to offer another piece at the same price since the pieces are UNIQUE .
- e) Dídiamant® reserves the right to change, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND FOR ANY REASON THAT IS SO CONVENIENT TO ITS INTERESTS, the prices of any published article, whether due to an error in the quotation; because the promotion has been exhausted; or for any other reason, in any means of communication be it print, electronic, optical or any other technology, radio, television, website, and any of the means used via the internet, whether search or social networks, but not limited to but not limited to, Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Google+, Twitter, You tube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. Or any other social or mass or local communication network. Not limited to the above, in addition to the fact that this condition includes any other means of communication that exists or that may come into existence in the future.
- 20. Delivery times. The delivery times provided by agents, or by information on the website www.didiamant.com, by telephone, by email, verbally or in any form of communication are approximate times, and may vary, so we suggest The customer who makes his purchase with enough time to anticipate any delay. Dídiamant® is not responsible for any damage that the customer may suffer from the delay in the delivery of the products, given the aforementioned condition.
- 21. Grabado Gratuito: The "Free Engraving" promotion is for the piece purchased only in Dídiamant® and this will be for a specified time. Dídiamant® may at any time and for any circumstance, modify, cancel or condition this promotion.
- 22. Shipping conditions for orders with charges to Credit or Debit Cards, processed by phone, email, chat, electronic, optical or any other technology.
- a) If your payment is made by credit card, the only two delivery options available are:
- 1) Pick Up- Client: The client personally picks up the piece at the address agreed by Dídiamant®, located at Mississippi 323-A, Col. del Valle, 66220, San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, Mexico, which may be modified at any time, in order to suit the interests of Dídiamant®. In case of modification of the address, it will be made known to the client.
- At the time of collecting the item, the client must present an official identification such as IFE / INE, and / or Passport exclusively. Identifications other than those mentioned will not be accepted.
- 2) Home delivery: In the event that the payment is by credit or debit card and the client requires that the piece be sent to his address, it must necessarily coincide with the address registered for billing in the bank issuing the card with which it is used. make the payment.
- The occurs service is NOT available for orders that are paid by credit or debit card. Customers who require the occurs service will have to make the corresponding payment by deposit or transfer.
- These provisions DO NOT apply to orders settled with the credit or debit card swiped at the physical terminal of the Dídiamant® corporate.
23. Payment in advance. When a client makes an advance, he agrees to pay the remainder of the order at 100%. The minimum advance must always be at least 50% of the total value of the purchase order. The client has 30 calendar days from when he made the advance payment to settle his order. If the client does not settle his order within 30 calendar days, an additional fee of 2% per month of the total value of the purchase order will be charged as a receipt.
- a) The MAXIMUM time to settle a purchase order is 120 days.
- b) In the event that the client leaves a pre-advance payment of less than 50% of the value of the purchase order, to be agreed with Dídiamant®, you will have 15 calendar days to complete 50% of the advance. If the client does not complete the minimum advance of 50% of the total value of the purchase order in that time, it will be canceled and the advance will be returned with a charge of 10% of the value of the advance.
- 24. Deferred charges. The calculation presented by the www.didiamant.com portal for deferred charges is approximate, so, in no case, does it represent the exact percentage, so it could vary in each transaction. If the client wants to know the exact amount of the value of the deferred charge before making the charge, please contact an agent at the Dídiamant® service center to have the exact amount run.
The percentage for charges represents the amount before VAT, therefore, at the time of charging, VAT will be charged on the amount charged for financing.
- 25. "Months without interest" promotions. Es del conocimiento del cliente que estas promociones son basadas en compras con tarjetas de crédito emitidas por instituciones bancarias o de crédito.
- Dídiamant® at no time offers any direct credit to any client. All promotions that are or may be offered in the future will be based on the prior authorization of your credit with the banking or credit institution that issues the corresponding credit or debit card. Dídiamant® is not obliged to obtain the client's credit nor does it have any responsibility if the banking or credit institution denies the client the credit for any reason, therefore, Dídiamant® It is not, nor will it be responsible for any denial of credit related to the purchase in www.didiamant.com and / or Europa Asia México, SA DE C.V.
- Having said the foregoing, if the corresponding authorization for the payment cannot be obtained satisfactorily from the issuing bank of the credit or debit card with which the client occurs, the purchase will have to be canceled (with the reservation that the client offer another payment method, such as another credit card, debit card, cash, bank deposit or bank transfer), this condition being reserved exclusively for the approval and acceptance of Dídiamant®.
- The client agrees that, with the fact of accepting the "Terms and conditions" (By checking the "I accept terms and conditions" box shown on the site, before clicking "Buy") the client is aware of everything as soon as possible. described. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO PURCHASES BY PHONE, IN PERSONAL OR ONLINE, SO EVEN IF THE PURCHASE WAS NOT MADE ON THE INTERNET, THE TERMS WILL CONTINUE TO APPLY.
- 25.1 The promotion will be valid for orders generated from the date the promotion started. For orders generated prior to the promotion start date, it would be necessary to generate a new purchase order for the promotion to apply. In the event that an order generated on a date prior to the start of the promotion already has an advance payment, the remaining and unpaid balance of said purchase order will not be able to enjoy, in any case, the benefit of the promotion. You must pay in full, and if the deferred charge is required, the corresponding commission will apply.
- 26. Of other promotions and / or offers. Dídiamant® pperiodically offers its clients special offers with specific validity, therefore, Dídiamant® reserves the right to make promotions with discounts or prizes; or delivery of articles; or services in the purchase of a specific item in the promotion, this being a unique and exclusive power of Dídiamant® so, you may also terminate or cancel it at the time it deems appropriate, in order to suit your interests. Dídiamant® declares in this clause that any purchase order made before (even 1 hour before the new promotion is published) will not be subject to any refund, so the sale made prior to any promotion cannot be canceled, nor will any refund be made. Likewise, when the promotion ends, Dídiamant® will not make any promotion valid once it has concluded.
- 27. Interpretation and Compliance. It is known to the client / visitor that, for everything related to the interpretation and fulfillment of this contract and / or purchase, the parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the Laws and Courts of the City of Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, renouncing in this same act any jurisdiction that by reason of their present or future domiciles could correspond to them.
28. Anti-money laundering law. Dídiamant® (Europa Asia México, SA de CV) is a company duly founded according to Federal, State and Local laws and fully complies with all tax obligations and the laws that govern us, due to this and in compliance with the new FEDERAL LAW FOR THE PREVENTION AND IDENTIFICATION OF OPERATIONS WITH RESOURCES OF ILLICIT ORIGIN, which entered into force in July 2013, so that all our sales that could be included in article 17, section VI, will be subject to compliance with the obligations indicated by said Law, which indicates that we must request the necessary documentation for full compliance with the Law described above. In this sense, the client will be asked:
- Necessary Documentation For Natural Person
- ▪ Government-issued photo ID
- ▪ Activity or occupation
- ▪ RFC
- Necessary Documentation For Legal Person
- ▪ Registration in the RFC
- ▪ Official Identification of Legal Representative
- ▪ Proof of Address of the Legal Person (no more than 3 months old)
- ▪ Declare the name of the Beneficiary (the user of the garment), as well as the following documents:
- ▪ Government-issued photo ID
- ▪ Activity or occupation
- ▪ RFC
29. Changes, Returns and Adjustments. Dídiamant® (Europa Asia México SA de CV) in no case does it refund money. In the event that the disagreement is generated by a cause related to the quality of the product received, the customer will have to comply with the following conditions to request a change, return and / or adjustment:
- The original item must be in perfect condition.
- The ORIGINAL certificate must be delivered and in PERFECT CONDITION.
- The diamond renewal program is available indefinitely.
- Dídiamant® reserves the right not to apply the renewal program for any reason, without the need to specify to the client.
- Any other item that is not diamonds, can be exchanged within the first 30 calendar days from when it was purchased. As long as the item can be restored to 100% at the discretion of Dídiamant® (Europa Asia México SA de CV). If Dídiamant® (Europa Asia México SA de CV). consider that the item cannot be restored, we reserve the right to deny the exchange.
- All decisions regarding changes and adjustments will be made based on these terms and conditions. Canceling any comment that an employee of Dídiamant® (Europa Asia México SA de CV) makes to the client prior to the authorization of change and / or adjustment by Dídiamant® and be it verbal or in writing.
- In the event that the client requires the product in a time shorter than the time provided for delivery, Dídiamant® may, at its discretion, lend a product similar to the client to fulfill its commitment, thus freeing Dídiamant® from any responsibility or damage that the delivery time may cause. The customer agrees to return said product in perfect condition.
- Adjustments on orders already delivered. In the event that the client wishes to adjust an order that has already been delivered, he may only do so once and within the first 30 days after the order is delivered. Likewise, the customer must pay the shipping to Dídiamant® at the address Dídiamant® determine. Adjustments to the order that modify the part, require a greater quantity of materials or generate additional work at the discretion of Dídiamant®, will be quoted and subsequently paid by the client. The delivery time of the order in this case will be at the strict discretion of Dídiamant® and any delay will not generate any responsibility.
- 30. Failure to deliver the order. Dídiamant® will not be responsible for non-compliance in delivery due to the following causes: Natural Disaster; Delay due to the parcel service; Loss Of Package (in external parcel and / or with a Dídiamant® courier; Lack of existence of the materials by the supplier; Theft. It should be noted that once the order is delivered to the customer, there will be no liability for Dídiamant®.
- When any of these cases occurs, at the strict criteria of Dídiamant®, you may be offered one of the following options to request a new order:
- o Use the same amount of the original sale to purchase another item of your liking or choice that is in stock for delivery as soon as possible.
- o Wait again, the time necessary to restock the item you had ordered (or an item as close to the one originally sold with the same or similar characteristics). In case the package arrives incomplete to the client, they will have 24 calendar hours to report it, if they do not report it immediately, we cannot be held responsible for the replacement of the missing item.
- 31. Plus size rings. In case the client requires a ring in a measure greater than size 12, he will have to verify if we can produce it. In the event that, if it can occur, the client must wait approximately 20 business days for it to be delivered. For each extra size $ 500 pesos M/N will be charged
- o 12.5- $500 pesos M/N
- o 13- $1000 pesos M/N
- o 13.5- $1500 pesos M/N
- o 14- $2000 pesos M/N
- 32. About promotions. Current promotions are consulted on the page: www.didiamant.com if the current promotion is not found on the aforementioned page, Dídiamant® the store may refuse to validate the promotion that the customer has.
- 33. About the images and videos of the site. The Images and Videos that appear on the site are there for strictly illustrative purposes in order to show the general, potential and projected characteristics of the products offered, however, they do not constitute an exact representation of the reality of the products or their characteristics. , so Dídiamant® is not responsible for customer dissatisfaction based on said images and / or videos.
- 34. About payments in the United States of America. If payment is made in the United States, the order can ONLY be delivered in the United States.
- 35. About parcel deliveries. Parcel companies make deliveries to anyone at the address of the guide. Dídiamant® (Europa Asia México SA de CV) is responsible for the handling of the package after it has been delivered. If the delivery address is an address where there is a guard, receptionist, etc., the package will be delivered to that person regardless of what name the package goes to. It is a situation that is not in the hands of Dídiamant® and, therefore, it is not responsible for the damage, loss, theft or loss of any order that is delivered by the parcel company.
- 36. About titles and headings. Los títulos y encabezados de estos Términos y Condiciones se establecen solo para facilitar la lectura del contenido del contrato, sin embargo, los mismos no se consideran como parte del contrato para efectos de interpretación y cumplimiento.
- 37. Updates. Dídiamant® reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason or circumstance, which may be consulted at any time by the client, through the website: www.didiamant.com